Friday 5 October 2012

I love...




I love our easy conversation
The way we sometimes never speak
I love it when I look at you
The way that our eyes meet
I love it when I hold your hand
And trace every print and line
Those hands are strong and powerful
yet gentle at the same time
I love that it's been nearly 20 years
since the time we would first meet
I love it when I think of you
and my heart still skips a beat
I love the way we've grown together
every pound and gray hair
I love that we have a good home
And I feel safe whenever you're near
I love the life you've made for us
I'm grateful everyday
I love that we have a beautiful child
A blessing in every way
I love you more and more each day
So happy that you're mine
Our love is strong and powerful
It will stand the test of time.


2 comments: